Tamicia Wakefield joined BSA in 2019. As Social Media Chair, she is responsible to:
- Help BSA officers and members advertise events, job postings and student engagement opportunities.
- Maintain BSA Facebook Page - share stories, links, and other Stanford related material, like other Stanford related groups or groups that may be of interest to BSA.
- Add BSA Events to Stanford Events Calendar when appropriate
- Post events to BSA website calendar, work with Webmaster.
- Post recaps of events on BSA website blog, work with Webmaster.
What she loves about being a BSA Officer
Tamicia enjoys the comradery and strong leadership among the group.
Her fondest memory working for BSA
Tamicia remembers receiving a warm welcome to the Stanford community by very "seasoned and courageous" members.
A Stanford University employee since 2019
Tamicia currently works as the Interim Off-Campus Building Operations Supervisor. She is responsible for supervising the facilities staffing for the off-campus graduate portfolio.
She has previously held the position of Minors Programs and Conference Associate.
Tamicia earned a BA in Environmental Studies from Mills College.